Cannon Survey Center
The Cannon Survey Center provides you with any and all of the survey phases you need to be successful, ranging from consultation on specific aspects of survey research to implementation of a survey research project in its entirety.
- Performs phone, internet and mail surveys.
- Targets local, state, regional, national and/or specific populations.
- Uses the latest technology.
- Tailors the study design and population sample to your needs.
The Cannon Survey Center has provided its broad range of expertise, particularly in survey methodologies, for the Division of Educational Outreach, UNLV, private and public city and county agencies, the State of Nevada, and other regional and national clients since 1977. Find out more about the Cannon Survey Center.
Public Lands Institute
The Public Lands Institute facilitates, designs, and conducts multi-disciplinary research and provides science support services to researchers and land management agencies. The institute focuses on projects that will advance our understanding of natural and cultural resources, enhance decision making and adaptive land management, inform the public, assist with increasing the diversity of participants, and improve public lands stewardship.
- Conducts project design and evaluation
- Prepares formal documentation and reports
- Conducts biological and cultural research